August 2, 2013

21st Birthday Outfit

It's official! I am now already 21 years old! I know it’s too early to think of it, but I'm feeling so old yet so numb. It feels like I am running out of time and energy for all the things that I've wanted to do. Call it midlife crisis or whatever you can call it, but lately I am feeling that life for me is more than halfway over. I know I needed to set priorities, but I also wanted to enjoy life the way I wanted it to be. Life has been so hard for me when I am growing up. I belong to a broken family with just my mother alone providing the needs of my sister and mine. I'm obliged to work at a very young age of 9, I didn't experience to be just like the other child in that age playing and enjoying their childhood days. I'm not blaming it to my mother nor to my father, I know I am not just as lucky as others who happened to belong to a rich family. Like others who happened to enjoy life not thinking of where to get money to sustain for tomorrow's needs. I know I will survive this crisis. I just wish it will not take that long. Okay now, enough for the ranting! Let us go to the main purpose of this post.

Top: Thrifted | Jeans: Crissa | Shoes: Thrifted | Bag: Unbranded | Nail polish: Oh My Golly

Here is what I wore on my 21st birthday. As I have mentioned on my last post, it has been my tradition to wear violet on my birthdays.  Just like I've done last year (see my outfit here) and on the rest of my past birthdays. However, this year seem to be different from the rest including the tradition of wearing my favorite color on my special day.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Bday!! Wish that u'll have happy time in the future! #TeamLeo

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

Justyna said...

happy birthday! nice look!

Katy Mage said...

Happy birthday!

Gorgeous look! Nice details :)

DARE 2 WEAR

Jen27 said...

Aww, Happy Birthday! What a fun, lovely outfit. You look so happy :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Janet Tiong said...

Happy birthday!

Filip and Kristel said...

You loos very good. Congratulations.

Greetings,
Filip

fashchronicles said...

You're too young to think about midlife crisis. Just try to enjoy this time in your life! You'll never be 21 again :) By the way, love the casual look :)

Abby of Life in the Fash Lane